Monday, May 3, 2010

Questions I got from formspring!!! (yeah yeah, not all Batman related)

What was your favorite TV show as a child?

EASY - Power Rangers or Batman The Animated Series. or Sailor Moon. or Dragonball Z. or Pokemon. or Tenchi. or Freakazoid. or Gargoyles. or Cowboy Bebop.

wow, tv in my childhood rocked!
what happened?


do you think you like Batman more than me?

somewhat likely if you're the average person, but I am becoming quite partial to Nightwing and Tim Drake.
maybe I'm just tired of the dark - I've been holding onto ol' Bats for a little under 15 years now


When did you get into Batman, and what is it about the stories that appeals to you?

I was introduced to Batman and his alter ego Bruce Wayne ehhh... when I was about 5? Maybe a bit earlier. Batman: The Animated Series was a show that continued on the feel of the 2 Michael Keaton Batman movies but appropriate for kids, even though it attracted an "older age group" than intended because the writers were really fantastic.

It might be that I appreciate a good mystery. Almost every comic deals with not just the action and mystery, but the concept of insanity, what makes a person be deemed insane, how they are treated, and how close we all are to crossing that fine line. They also touch on strengths - the personal strengths and weaknesses that differ between individuals and how those affect a situation. The cause and effect in the stories is very appealing and usually done well.

Overal I guess it also comes down to that I relate to the character. Isn't that what fiction is usually all about? haha.


How would you describe your personality?

a little bit of this, a little bit of that. geeky. but trained to appear otherwise if chosen to. haha


would you say you are a Ninja-Geek (that being a geek that can hide the geekiness)?

I feel very complimented right now
although I am not very ninja in the true sense of the word


What's your favorite sport?

Badminton or Quidditch


Cuidado! el hombre con el sombrero rojo es muy peligroso!

ermmm... i took Japanese. REAALLY don't know Spanish. my guess?
"my friend, what a red sombrero!!"
(since this I have actually translated it. no idea what this actually means in the sense of importance)

No comments:

Post a Comment